Walking Together Forever

Walking Together Forever

Saturday, May 31, 2008

It's Logan!!!

Hey wassap! It's Logan. I am working on my Eagle Project at the moment. Haven't got it approved yet, but we, meaning 'me', are working on the planing on the project. what i want to do is to clean an outdoor classroom that is rarely used in our Junior High. My hopes is that is if the classroom is cleaned up, then it will get used more often. Marching band is coming up in a month or so, so I am looking forward to that. I am training for wrestling for freshmen year. That is going to be fun. I AM TALLER THAN MY DAD!!! That's awesome!! I am almost taller than Mom, but she is taller by about an inch. NOT HAPPY! Well, I guess I will post later. Peace Out!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I guess you are growing up, literally...which also means you are taller than me now and probably almost taller than Shad! You're lucky to have your mom's genes for height. Hopefully we'll make it this summer, so you can have a wrestling partner for a couple days.