Walking Together Forever

Walking Together Forever

Monday, January 11, 2010

I have hit my "sweet spot"

Wow, so I got on the scale today and I have lost a total of 46 lbs!!! I am so thrilled I can hardly stand it. I went grocery shopping to Aldi's, bread store and Walmart, and I sprinted and bee-bopped around like there was no tomorrow. I have so much energy, it's fabulous! I can't wait to see how much energy I have when I lose another 50 lbs! I don't ever regret my decision to have lap-band. It was the best thing I have ever done for myself. I will dance and play with my grand children because of this!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Didn't know you got a lap band! Dad forgot to tell me. Anyway, congratulations on the weight loss - Wow!! Really sounds like you're feeling great. I bet you beebopped down those aisles really fast! Very happy for you!
Love, Mom

Jess said...

We didn't know the news either...until now. I guess I need to check the blogs more often! I've been out of it for a bit. Congrats on your success!

Karen said...

Ruth, you're awesome! 46 pounds is definitely something to celebrate!