Walking Together Forever

Walking Together Forever

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I Finally Have it!!!

Months ago I decided. . Oh I want to learn how to play "Fer Elise" on the piano. So I got the whole first simple part down and didn't learn the rest of it. I just didn't really want to learn the rest until summer started. I, just one day, decided to learn the rest of the song before summer ended or else if I didn't learn the rest if the song. . . I'd drive my self CRAZY!!!! just doing that first part of the song. So. . . I taught myself the rest of the song. I now if it ALMOST FULLY memorized!!! I think it's just crazy I taught myself the song. . . with some help with one of my used-to-be piano teachers and mom. I'm so happy i finally have the whole song down now. . . . Now I just need another song. . . . maybe even harder???? lol 
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

2 comments:

Jan said...

That is a great accomplishment, Bug! Now I'm looking forward to hearing you play it. It's one of my favorite pieces.
Love ,Nana

Britt said...

Great job BUG!!! I was never very good at piano. Yes I did take lessons at one time.
I'll keep my eye out for something hard for you!!!