Walking Together Forever

Walking Together Forever

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I've done some stuff....






Well I just went to Homecoming, and wow was that fun!!! I went with a freshman. The theme was shaking it with the 50s. I asked her in an awesome way. I decorated her lcker with black and white balloons, streamers, flowers, and confetti. (her dress is black and white. color cooridination is how i work ^_^) She was sooo excited. After the dance, I took Hannah to Steak and Shake. We each ended up going home at around 1 am.

I made it into another play. This one is called David and Lisa. Unlike the musical I was in, this is a play and I actually have a speaking part. I play the part of Simon, who is a depressed nerdy kid who has no friends. lol. The play goes November 4-7. I'll tell you guys how it goes.

School is doing okay. The only class that stinks is Chemistry 1. The teacher doesnt like to explain what she's teaching very well. So most everyone is on their own when it comes to homework. However, my mom made a bet with me that if i got an A on this next test, that she would get me my drivers permit. So 2 days ago i took the test.... and got a 95%!!! This Friday I'm taking the test and hopefully getting my permit!!

Marching band this year is going great! I'm playing first part in our show, Chronometry. The movements are called Grandfather Clock, Stopwatch, and Hourglass. The music and marching is definitely intense. Yesterday we went to Washington and got 2nd in our division!! Loads of fun! District band is coming up in about 2 weeks or so. This time I'm actually practicing, so the plan is to make the all state band this year!

Piano is going great. I don't have all the time I'd like to practice, but I'm still progressing. I volunteer every now and then playing at a seniors home. They totally love me. It's great to do something fun with my talent.

Well, I'll let you know if something else comes up! Life is great and I'll try and keep you guys updated. Have fun and talk to ya later!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Very nice pictures of you two, Logan. She is very pretty & you look handsome. Homecoming sounded very fun.

Jan said...

Very nice pictures of you two, Logan. She is very pretty & you look handsome. Homecoming sounded very fun.