Walking Together Forever

Walking Together Forever

Sunday, November 9, 2008

10 days old and only 1 more day till Kevin gets home












Sigh..... yup Kevin gets home tomorrow. I don't know how we will do 1 month away while he works. Time usually goes faster, but I don't know, it went so slow. I'm grateful he can work like this, it was just harder this time.

The puppies are so amazing, I'm hooked. These 2 little miracles are a wonder to watch. I swear I woke up this morning to them gaining in length. Completley different, I swear!!!! It's so funny that they don't want to be away from each other, they cry till they find each other and then they calm down. The crawling is so cute, and Jess is right, the ears are my favorite! You should feel the inside of their ears, they re baby soft.

Sasha still is crazy protective, but the Amatriptoline is working enough that he doesn't attach everyone that looks at the pups.... just Rylan. she still doesn't trust him... and I don't blame her. lol!

I love you Kevin and will see you tomorrow!

No comments: