Walking Together Forever

Walking Together Forever

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Long Time huh?

Well, its been a while. This last halloween I had to go to the high school Senior Night. We marched into the field. We waited at attention for 30 minutes while they went through the senior's names. It took FOREVER! I couldn't dress up for the game, so I went to school in my costume. I dyed my hair black, wore my black leather jacket, wore black church shoes, wore jeans and role up the legs. Can you guess who I was. . . FONZIE!! Because of my regular jacket wearing, I have a new nickname. . . Fonzie. 

Things have been a little rough as of lately. Everything is getting better though. 

I guess I am going to Nana and Papo's house this summer. My own plan if I do go is to try and get a job. I am poor, need money for scouts, mission, college, and personal spending. If I can't. More time to spend with you guys!! 

No comments: