Walking Together Forever

Walking Together Forever

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Life so far.

Well, nothing is really going in my life that is that interesting as of lately. I am done with school volleyball and Mom and Dad are going to let me do a winter volleyball club. First quarter at school I had all A's and one A- Mom and Dad were SO "upset" Ha ha. Dad is gone for a week and so that leaves Logan and me to be extra good and help even more. Which is just "SO!!" much "FUN!" 
As of lately, I have never read the "Twilight" series yet and now, I'm addicted to it so far. I read Twilight in a day and a half and I'm on New Moon right now and very, very upset. Ha ha. I have to have my friends take away my books during class so I do my work instead of read. It is very hard to pass the offer of free time to read a book but I have to sadly resist. :'( Oh well.
With the news of our new family (the pups) I have been ecstatic to have them!! I was there for Skully to be born and then not for Boo, but its okay. It was neat and gross at the same time to see it being born. But it is so cool to see the puppies growing up so fast and now I'm even more excited to have the puppies be bigger and pounce around a lot. :D 
So I don't have much else to say really. I hope everyone is doing okay and would love to hear from everyone on how they are doing!!
Love you all,
Bug

No comments: