Walking Together Forever

Walking Together Forever

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I forgot some stuff. . .

Well, since I have to do a sport this year, I decided not to do soccer. I am going to try wrestling. Had the first day of practice yesterday. It was brutal. My legs still hurt from practice. 

Went to district band last Saturday. I am the only freshman who went. I made 5th chair originally. The 1st chair didn't go that day, so I got bumped up to 4th chair. Only one other Rolla person beat me in chairs. The drum major beat me by one chair. She is a senior. I beat my section leader by 10 chairs. I got a solo for the performance. I WAS THE ONLY BOY IN OUR SECTION!! I  think I was the only freshman, so I got double the stares. One of the good things was that there was a cute girl sitting next to me. She is a junior ;). Well, I'll catch up later on what's going on. C' YA

No comments: