Walking Together Forever

Walking Together Forever

Sunday, November 30, 2008

What a week!







All I can say is the Lord does answer prayers! We talk to friends and they all say leave Logan alone, he's just finding out who he is, but the Church doesn't say that. We have fasted and prayed on how to talk to Logan, on how relate to Logan, and how to treat Logan. Mom and Dad, thank you so much for being that answer to our prayer! There couldn't never be enough thank you's for what you are giving us, you are giving us our son. Karvel, the Bishop, told me a story today. We have a young man who comes and lives with his grandparents in the summer from Alaska. Well, he dropped out of school, and got into trouble, don't know more. Anyway, he came to live permenantly with him grandparents. They are such wonderful people! Well, because of his grandparents they were sealed in October, and he was just ordained an Elder, and after he gets his GED he will go on a mission! Karvel thought I should hear that, and I should pass it onto you. No, Logan hasnt dropped out of school, no he's not doing drugs, alcohol, or smoking, but he does need help and the Lord told us you were the answer to our prayer. I don't say this to overwhelm you and to have these expectations, I just wanted to tell you thank you for listening to the Spirit and helping us. You two have had your share of trials with the family and I'm sorry to burden this on you when you have had so much, but my family just can't do it. So thank you again.

Onto lighter notes, we took new pictures and videos of the pups so go onto youtube to look at them.... if I can get them loaded. I think I have Scully sold, so it's kink of bitter-sweet. My first baby sold, sigh!!!! They are 4 1/2 wks old now!

love to all!

No comments: